Why the Sunnovations’ system is worth it:
- Already considering replacing your old water heater? Our system should cost only about $1000 more, after incentives, than a regular Energy Star® water heater.
- Substantial incentives from the federal, state and local governments can reduce installation costs by up to 60%
- You’ll save over time because your fuel is free—clean energy from the sun!
- Curious how much you could save with solar? Calculate your savings now!
It's always on.
- Our system is powered by solar energy - no electric pumps or controls to repair or worry about turning on and off
- Maintenance Free!
- Runs even if the power is out (i.e. no worries while on vacation)
- See a more technical explanation of how our system works
- We sell our system through professional installers that we certify to ensure “first- time-right” installation
- Our system comes in a standard configuration; no confusing options
- Schedule a site visit with one of our installer partners and see if your home is right for solar-powered hot water
It's eco-friendly. (Calculate my carbon footprint reduction!)
- The US has 4.6% of the global population but consumes 21.7% of the world’s energy
- American homes are responsible for emission of the same amount of CO2 as all of Central and South America
- Shifting to renewable energy sources is crucial to addressing urgent issues of national security, dwindling oil and gas supplies and climate change
- Residential water heating produces 147.6 million metric tons of CO2 every year – equal to 22 million cars!
It increases the value of your home.
- Energy savings increase a home’s value by 20 times for every dollar saved. For instance, $500 a year = $10,000 increased value.
It's made in the USA.
- Our system is made in Clarksville, TN, and other components are also made in USA - creating and keeping jobs right here in our country!